Quick Pass Master’s BC Real Estate Strata Course helps students pass the exam to be a licensed Strata Property Manager in British Columbia. A career as a Strata Property Manager often means a stable and lucrative income. Strata management is a critical service where demand only increases due to the number of new condominiums and strata properties built every year. There are many job opportunities as a strat property manager both working in a strata larger management company or starting out on your own. Many people have achieved a six figure income as a Strata Property Manager in Vancouver.
New builds are expected to continue to be strong in Vancouver. We expect the demand for strata property management to be strong for many years to come. Are you ready for a career that can propel your income into the six digit territory?
Quick Pass Master’s BC Strata Management Licensing Tutorial Course helps students registered at the University of British Columbia’s Business School get their license by passing the exam. This course is mandatory for anyone wanting to be Strata Property Manager in British Columbia.
Completion of the UBC Strata Management Licensing Course and passing the exam is mandatory to be a licensed Strata Property Manager in BC. With the license, you can provide the following services:
- Collection of property management fees, collection of Special Levy
- Reimbursement to a third party on behalf of Strata Corporation
- Representing Strata Corporation on bylaw and Rules
- Maintenance and repairs arrangement for the common property
- Other functions (consult with us on career paths of other successful candidates)
Course Outline & Schedule
- Format: Pre-recorded video courses, covering all chapters
- Extra Assistance: Access to instructor through phone, Zoom video conference, email by appointment
- Final Exam Review:
- Review conducted through or Pre-recorded Overview Videos
- Online Final Mock Questions to simulate real exam
- Online membership Duration: 6 months (students can finish all chapters in less than 3 months)
- $900 for all course videos + final exam review + extra assistance
- $200 for course handout + final exam review handout
- $140 for final exam review video
- For Registrations Click Here
- Fundamental of Laws
- Real Estate Services Act
- Professional Ethics
- Estates & Interest in Land
- Subdivision of Land
- Professional Liability
- Intro Residential and commercial
- Law of Contract
- Strata Management Contracts
- Law of Agency
- Effective Negotiations
- Strata Properties and Cooperatives
- Overview of Strata Property Act
- Strata Meetings and Communications
- Strata Governance
- Protection of Personal Information
- Building Design and Construction
- Controls, Maintenance and Energy
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Security, Environmental Protection
- Local Government Law
- Accounting Fundamentals for Strata
- Operating Budget and fund
- Contingency Reserve fund
- Personnel Management
Licensing Process - How to Get the Licence to be a Strata Property Manager
In order to become a Strata Property Manager in British Columbia, you would need to do the following:
1. Register for the Strata Property Manager from the UBC Sauder School of Business
There are no prerequisite admission requirements to taking the long-distance real estate strata course from the UBC Sauder School of Business. The course is self-study and involves 800 pages of reading and there are no instructors to help you.
You must also pass the English language proficiency requirement to be able to register for the exam.
2. Pass the Final Exam to Complete the Course
Take a multiple choice exam. You are given 3 hours for the exam and must have answer 70% of the questions to pass. You may choose to take a paper exam held twice a year, or electronic exam, held twice per weekday.
3. Obtain Criminal Record Check
After you successfully pass your real estate strata course, you will need to obtain a criminal record check and then apply to join a real estate brokerage.
4. Receive Licence to be a Strata Property Manager
Your brokerage will help you apply for the strata management license. The current regulator BCFSA will notify and make a decision to approve your strata license.
To apply for licensing in British Columbia you must satisfy one of the following employment criteria proving that you are eligible to work in Canada:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Be of Permanent Resident status
- Hold a valid work permit / visa
- Be of Landed Immigrant status
Quick Pass Master
Learn Quickly and Efficiently
Scrap the 800-page textbook and go for our study notes instead. Save time and energy.
In-Person Support and Help
What's a better way to learn than to get real help from real people? Don't get stuck again.
Real Industry Professionals
Our courses are led by Benson Wang, an award winning real estate licensee who has more than 20 real estate related certificates. Battle tested veteran in the industry.
Let’s Get in Touch!