FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Click to expand
1. Are there any requirements for the exam?
Realtor/rental/strata 2019 language rules
- CELPIP general level 7(listen, speaking, reading, writing, English language test)
- Bachelor degree or above (English as a native language)
- Other rules
Mortgage 2019 language rules
- Graduated from high school or equivalent (teaching in English as a native language)
- University degree, or technical school (teaching in English as a native language)
- 3 credits in English
- finish trading, rental, Strata course
- CGA accountant
- get realtor license in Canada or USA
- LPI level 4
Also, you must complete all the assignments and book the exam within the required time.
2. What is the passing rate?
3. Can I just attend one class to see how it feels?
Yes, first class is FREE to attend. However, you will not be able to obtain an early registration discount if you choose to attend one class for free.
Currently, our students are very satisfied with the teaching because Benson Wang has made it very easy and very clear.
4. How much is the fee?
5. Are you part of UBC?
8. How do I register UBC’s real estate trading services licensing course (Real Estate Pre-licensing Course)?
To register, please watch this walkthrough video.
9. How do I login to the student page for the UBC Sauder School of Business – Real Estate, Mortgage, or Rental Property Management Licensing Course?
10. How do I submit UBC’s real estate assignments online?
11. If my English is very bad, what should I do?
Please contact the school for further detail: 778 686 8555
12. Where do I submit my English proof?
13. How Long is the course?
Normally it will take around 32~36 hours, sometimes it may take 38 hours depending on the students’ learning pace.36 hours may take around 2 months and one week to finish. However, we can accelerate by compressing everything into three weeks.
Please refer to this page: Three Week Challenge