(Updated Nov 30, 2021)
Quick Pass Master’s BC Real Estate Trading Course helps students pass the exam to be a licensed real estate agent in British Columbia. A career as a REALTOR® can be highly lucrative and fulfilling. Many people have achieved a six figure income as a real estate agent over the past decade in Vancouver.
Since inception, Quick Pass Master has taught thousands of students, which includes many high ranking and well known real estate agents in town.
A career as a real estate agent has always been highly rewarding financially. There have been many success stories in the industry over the past decade. Given strong demand for housing in Vancouver, transaction volumes are expected to be strong for many years to come. Are you ready for a career that can propel your income into the six digit territory?
Quick Pass Master’s BC Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course helps students registered at the University of British Columbia’s Business School get their license by passing the exam. This course is mandatory for anyone wanting to be REALTOR® in British Columbia.
Completion of the BC Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course and passing the exam is mandatory to be a licensed real estate agent in BC. With the real estate license, you can provide the following services:
- Residential real estate trading
- Commercial real estate trading
- Real estate development pre-sale
- Sale of business
- Other functions (consult with the author)
Course Outline & Schedule
- Format: Pre-recorded course videos, covering all 26 chapters
- Live Video Classes: Live video sessions will be held to provide extra instruction and Q&A on select chapters involving complex mathematical calculations (see below)
- Extra Assistance: Access to instructor through phone, Zoom video conference, email by appointment
- Final Exam Review:
- Review conducted through live Online Classes (video conference) with Q&A session
- Online Final Mock Exam to simulate real exam
- Format: Online video course
- Duration: 6 months
- $650 for all course videos + final exam review + extra assistance
- $850 for live online classes + all course videos + final exam review + extra assistance
- For Registrations Click Here
- Fundamental of Laws
- Real Estate Services Act
- Estates & Interest in Land
- Title Registration
- Professional Liability of Licensees
- Commercial & Residential Tenancy
- Strata Properties and Cooperatives
- Financial Statement (Live Session)
- Professional Ethics
- Law of Contract
- Contracts of RE transactions
- Law of Agency
- Introduction to Mortgage Finance (Live Session)
- Interest Rates and Mortgages (Live Session)
- Law of Mortgage
- Mortgage Analysis (Live Session)
- Mortgage Underwriting & Qualification
- Local Government Act
- Property Tax
- Building Design and Construction
- Appraisal (Live Session)
- Direct Comparison & Cost Approach (Live Session)
- Income or Investment Approach of Appraisal
- From contract to Completion(Live Session)
Licensing Process - How to Get the Licence to be a Real Estate Agent
In order to become a real estate agent in British Columbia, you would need to do the following:
1. Register for the Real Estate Agent from the UBC Sauder School of Business
There are no pre-requisite admission requirements to taking the long-distance real estate trading course from the UBC Sauder School of Business. The course is self-study and involves 800 pages of reading and there are no instructors to help you.
You must also pass the English language proficiency requirement to be able to register for the exam.
2. Pass the Final Exam to Complete the Course
Take a multiple choice exam. You are given 3 hours for the exam and must have answer 70% of the questions to pass. You may choose to take a paper exam held twice a year, or electronic exam, held twice per weekday.
3. Join a Real Estate Brokerage & Complete Applied Practice Courses
After you successfully passed your real estate trading course, you will need to obtain a criminal record check and then apply to join a real estate brokerage. Meanwhile, you will complete an Applied Practice Course that has four parts. The course you to complete online components, face-to-face classroom time and field assignments while working at the brokerage.
4. Receive Licence to be a Real Estate Agent
Once you are hired by a brokerage and completed the applied practice courses, you can receive an official licence.
To apply for licensing in British Columbia you must satisfy one of the following employment criteria proving that you are eligible to work in Canada:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Be of Permanent Resident status
- Hold a valid work permit / visa
- Be of Landed Immigrant status
Quick Pass Master
Learn Quickly and Efficiently
Scrap the 800-page textbook and go for our study notes instead. Save time and energy.
In-Person Support and Help
What's a better way to learn than to get real help from real people? Don't get stuck again.
Real Industry Professionals
Our courses are led by Benson Wang, an award winning real estate licensee who has more than 20 real estate related certificates. Battle tested veteran in the industry.
Let’s Get in Touch!