2022 Broker Licensing Course
As a real estate agent striving to achieve next level success, you would typically look into being a managing broker and running your own brokerage and team of real estate agents. To be a managing broker, you are required to pass the Broker’s Business Planning and Financial Management Licensing Course by BCFSA.
We know that passing these mandatory exams are a challenge especially for agents with a busy practice. Quick Pass Master offers a Broker’s Licensing Course to help students pass the exam to be a Managing Broker in BC, enabling them to enjoy a very rewarding career as a managing broker and meet their aspirations!
Over the years, Quick Pass Master has taught thousands of students to become Brokerage Managers, many of whom have gone on to have successful real estate careers.
Why Do You Need to Pass the Managing Broker Exam?
Quick Pass Master’s Broker’s Licensing Course helps students registered at the University of British Columbia’s Business School get their license by passing the exam. The course is mandatory for anyone wanting to be a managing broker.
Successful completion of the Broker’s Business Planning and Financial Management Licensing Course is mandatory for anyone wishing to be a licensed real estate agent in BC.
Once you have successfully passed the exams and possess the broker’s license, you can:
- become an associate broker or managing broker; and
- license a brokerage or sole proprietorship.
A managing broker oversees the work of other real estate professionals in the brokerage, offering advice and guidance as required. He or she is in active charge of the business of the brokerage and must provide adequate supervision.
An associate broker is a person who has completed the educational requirements to be a managing broker but is not yet in charge of a brokerage. Such person may upgrade to a managing brokers licence without undertaking further examinations.
How Do We Help You Pass the UBC Exam?
The Managing Broker Exam is notoriously difficult. Many students fail to pass on their first try or even give up mid way through the course. Our course offering at Quick Pass Master will prepare you for the exam and help you pass with less effort and time.
Here’s how we do it:
Managing Broker Course Online
- Course Format:
- Pre-recorded course videos, covering all 20 chapters
- PDF summary study notes provided
- 6-8 hour small group tutorial for written assignments
- Extra Assistance: Access to instructor through phone, Zoom video conference, email by appointment
- Final Exam Review: Review conducted through live Online Classes (video conference) with Q&A session
- Mock practice questions to simulate real exam
- Duration: Two years membership to repeat all lectures
1 – Fundamental of Laws
2 – The Real Estate Services Act
3 – Licensee Standards and the Brokerage Standards Manual
4 – Professionalism and Ethics
5 – Technology and The Real Estate Office
6 – Business Strategy
7 – Entrepreneurship and The Business Plan
8 – Marketing
9 – Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements
10 – Financial Statement Analysis and the Accountant’s Report
11 – Trust Accounting
12 – Budgeting and Payroll Accounting
13 – Taxation
14 – Human Resources Overview: Understanding the Employment Relationship
15 – Human Resources Management: Legal Context, Job Analysis, Recruitment, and Selection
16 – Human Resources Management: Training, Appraising, and Motivating Employee Performance
17 – Compensation and Incentive Plans
18 – Management and Leadership
19 – Communication
20 – Risk Management and Brokerage Operations
More Broker Licensing Course Offerings
Licensing Process - How to Get the Licence to be a Real Estate Agent
- Ensure you fulfill all prerequisites
- Register for the Broker’s Business Planning and Financial Management Licencing (“BBP&FM”) course
- successfully complete the BBP&FM course and pass the exam
- apply to BCFSA upgrade your licence to Associate or Managing Broker
You must meet all the prerequisites prior to registering for the UBC course
- At least six months of licenced service in BC or two years’ licenced experience in the past five years as a broker or associate broker outside BC
- Be at least 19 years of age and of “Good Reputation”
- Determine whether the licence is for a single service licence category or a combination of service categories (ie trading and/or rental and/or strata management services)
Want to Pass Your Exam Faster and With Less Effort?
Learn Quickly and Efficiently
Scrap the 800-page textbook and go for our study notes instead. Save time and energy.
In-Person Support and Help
What's a better way to learn than to get real help from real people? Don't get stuck again.
Taught by Industry Professionals
Our courses are led by Benson Wang, an award winning real estate licensee with more than 20 real estate related certificates. Battle tested veteran in the industry.