Career in Mortgage Industry
Career in the Mortgage Industry
Quick Pass Master Real Estate Tutorial School’s Honored Ally!
At Fanson, we are committed to delivering values, to our clients, our employees and our shareholders.
We are providing a platform with matured resource in real estate industry to assist individual’s achievement, with enhanced customer experience as our core value.
Working at Fanson, your creativity is highly valued and your accreditation is strongly encouraged and supported by the management team.
We are looking for a pleasant Mortgage Broker who are:
- self motivated and driven by sales goals
- driven to succeed with potential annual income of $100k-$800k
- a people person who focuses on the big picture
- likes a flexible schedule and thrive in a self-managed environment
- Originate loans with various lending institutions to find the best deal for a homebuyer.
- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan.
- Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status as well as gather their credit information.
- Work to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws in the jurisdiction of the consumer.
- Follow through the lender and client during approval process.
- Explain the legal aspects of the loan to the borrower as well as the payment terms and clauses to them.
- Define repayment terms to consumer and educate them on default consequences
- Licensed under FICOM, RECA or FSCO as a Sub Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Agent or in the process of becoming licensed.
- Strong Prospecting Ability: Must be able to develop your own sources of mortgage referrals from a variety of sources. This is ultimately a business development role as opposed to a technical one.
- Real Estate and Mortgage knowledge is an asset.
- Balance sales goals with the requirement to operate legally and ethically.
- Provide effective customer service and value-added advice by offering mortgage solutions to prospects according to customer needs and choice.
- Promote high standards of ethical behavior.
- Ability to work independently and from your own space.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT FANSON
- Competitive commission and excellent earning potential-earn higher income than traditional mortgage brokers
- Access to a large network of lenders, including one in-house private lender;
- Ongoing one-on-one training provided by brokerage manager and compliance officer;
- Group insurance plan available;
- Training tools and development opportunities powered by Dominion Lending Centres
- Working with a collaborative and knowledgeable team in a growing company: the ability to display new and creative ways to reach your work objective is critical to success, as well as the ability to develop your own plan, manage your time and focus your efforts on a daily basis to reach your goals.