To be a licensed builder in British Columbia, you need to pass 8 builder pre-licensing exams. The courses each consists of quizzes, assignments and final exams.
Being a licensed builder has been a very lucrative career in British Columbia in the past decade. With consistently strong demand for housing and new construction projects, the markets present a very bright future for those who want to pursue a career as a builder / general contractor.
Completion of the BC Builders / General Contractor Course and passing all eight final exams are mandatory requirements to be a licensed builder in BC. Completion of the courses will allow you to:
- Act as a general contractor for residential and commercial projects
- Buy and develop land, and sell homes
- Oversee trades on a construction project
Course Outline & Schedule
- Total Courses: 8
- Locations: Online Only
- Format: Online Only – assignment assistance and mock up exam process questions only
- Price: Please Inquire – Click Here
- Building Science for new homes
- Construction Law
- BC Building Code Part 1
- BC Building Code Part 2
- Project Management and Site Supervision
- Service and Warranty
- Financial Management
- Business Planning and Management
Quick Pass Master
Learn Quickly and Efficiently
Scrap the 800-page textbook and go for our study notes instead. Save time and energy.
In-Person Support and Help
What's a better way to learn than to get real help from real people? Don't get stuck again.
Real Industry Professionals
Our courses are led by Benson Wang, an award winning real estate agent. Battle tested veteran in the industry.
Let’s Get in Touch!